Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I miss my hubby

I miss him I hope he comes home soon.....But he won't be back till saturday when we will celebrate hunter's 4 Dave's 29. and my sister Kristie's 35...Time flys!! I hope it flys by for the rest of this week....

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I soooo know how you feel...blake is in the wrong country this week...not germany, but spain...it's sad.

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Hello! We've talked a little...now maybe more! Yeah blogging!

Take pictures of your retarded puppies (Becky told me to ask)

Erin said...

ummm ok lady you need to put some stuff on here make it you :)

erin

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Are their birthday's all on the same day?

Rebecca said...

okay, I agree with Erin...more stuff...more pics....more everything!!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

did your husband make it home ok?

:)

Have a nice day!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Are you still missing your hubby??

:)

He seems to have been gone for a LONG time! hee hee j/k

Have a nice day!