Saturday, October 27, 2007

Apple Hill and Carving Pumpkins

Hey everybody!
Thanks for reading my blog! Let me tell you some inspirational things!

1. Apple Hill is awesome! We go there every year as a tradition. This year we got to go with Aunt Becca. (She's really cute).

2. Carving pumpkins with a lot of people can be hectic, but also fun. I have never had so much fun carving pumpins in my life. We ended up with so many different designs...I have to say, I loved mine (Hunter's) the best!

3. If I ever decide to throw two parties and go to a Harvest Festival all in the same weekend again, please slap me! I don't really know what I was thinking, but hopefully it will all work out!
4. Ipods rock.

5. Pregnant people like to eat...let me change that. They LOVE to eat!!!

6. I really don't want Dave to go to Santa Cruz this week. It was sad he didn't work this week, but so "yay" that he got to spend time with us! We love him. He's going to miss Halloween...again...but, at least he can go to the Harvest Festival and spend Lexi's birthday with us. This is always nice.

7. My baby is ten!!!!! Oh my....I can't believe how time flies. Seriously! It's super crazy.

8. Thanks to Becca for showing me how to put pictures up on this blog. She rocks!

9. Thanks for taking the time to read this lovely update on my life!

10. I promise not to number all of my thoughts on future blogs. Bye!

Me and Dave's brother Colton

2 comments:

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

Very nice pictures! I also am glad that Becky showed you how to put pictures here!! :)

Ok, in your number one picture...Becky is the only one who looks happy...? It is very funny!

Please tell Becky that I MISS HER! and I LOVE HER!

Bye!

Rebecca said...

I love your blog!! I miss you guys. I hope you had a wonderful afternoon!!