So .......My Dr.s think I have a kidney stone or a cyst on my ovary...All I know is that I am in tons of pain.. I went and had a cat scan with an I.V. dye today...Now I have to wait 3-5 business days.I hope they find whatever it is and take it out...I have been praying but I am such an anxious person..I just want to know what it is ...and fix it...Well I guess I will work on my patience for now....I have other tests I have to do that I am not excited about..Then more waiting...one test in particular I am worried about I have to wait till Friday the 15 to take then wait wait for more results...Well I know God is in control and it might help me grow to learn calm patience... hmmmmm I guess I will just be happy to be healthy (as far as I know) in this moment! It also a blessing that all my children and husband are well. God has really blessed us and sometimes I need to be reminded of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Let us know what they find! How awful to be in such pain...I have heard that it's bad!
We'll be praying for you!
I totally commented...it must not have processed or somehting. Anyway, how are you feeling? I am hoping you'll be home later on today or tomorrow. It's been a crazy week, not to much free time. I hope you are feeling better and they found whatever it is! I love you
Yes, we are definately in winter here! We got 6+ inches of snow today...and it's still snowing at our home...the girls enjoyed it!! We all spent the whole afternoon outside in the snow doing different things!
How did your medical problem turn out?
Post a Comment