Saturday, December 15, 2007
woo hoo
Okay everyone.......we are leaving for Cancun tomorrow morning!! I am sooooo excited...I can't sleep because I have a million things to do..I still have to wrap all the presents...At least I have bought them all...We come home late on the 23 sooo every Christmas thing has to be done!! OH Dave gave me my present early!! A digital camera...so yes there will plenty of pictures...I am so excited that Alexis is going to swim with the dolphins while she is there..It is our Christmas gift to her....she wants to be a Marine Biologist so this will really be such a wonderful gift. Okay....got to run...I have a million things to get done on my list today..so bye for now..I will be thinking of you all while drinking strawberry pina colada's and lemon drops on the beach next week! Oh yes aslo I had a mamorgram yesterday (ouch) and an ultrasound of my breast and they said that the dr. didn't see anything on either test!!!! Yeah !! WOO HOO!! Thank You God and to all of you who prayed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woo hoo on everything being okay with your tests! I hope you guys have e blast in Cancun. I am so glad you got a camera! I am excited to see pictures of yoru trip. Don't forget to have Dave take some of you too! Lov eyou guys!!
Have a super time on your vacation! What fun!
I also am excited to see pictures!
I'm waiting for Cancun updates.............
Post a Comment