It has been three years since my grandfather died and every year my grandmother holds a special mass honoring him..Then we go to the cemetery then have breakfast..This year Dave and the kids and I skipped the cemetery..It is too sad...So then we went to my cousins house for brunch...This was Savannah's first outing ...She is 3 weeks old now..I took this picture of Alexis, Savannah and my mom and dad because I realize now how precious family is...This time of year when we get together as a family to honor my grandfather I am always hit with a strong since of how important family and traditions are..So even though we are not Catholic, I make the kids sit through mass every year because it is what my grandfather (ganga) would have wanted..He was a strong Christian and a man of real integrity and honor..I miss him and think of him often..see you at the movies ganga!

Savannah and her daddy..

Savannah and I...I have a picture of Donovan and of Ella like this so all I need is Cara!

Cute family photo of Jake, Lisa and Savannah.
1 comment:
I just love seeing pictures of your family. Your brother's little family is so adorable. I love your little niece (Savannah, not Cara...well, I love Cara too (obviously), but I was talking about Savannah!). Anyway..that was a ramble. I guess we have that in common. I'm just going to stop typing now. It's just getting ridiculous! Bye now!
Post a Comment