skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dave & Ness
Sunday, May 4, 2008
I made some lava cakes last weekend and I let Hunter lick the bowl as I cleaned up..Whe we turned around there he was! He was trying to lick it clean...Needless to say he had to have a bath to get all the chocolate off.
1 comment:
Rebecca
said...
He is such a cutie!! I love to see your pictures!
May 4, 2008 at 6:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(109)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(16)
last day of school wrestling and celebrating
Last day of school
Savannah again and me with the dogs
banana butt (that's what her daddy calls her)
Folsom Lake
Digging day
One more pic of Savannah...She looks like an actua...
Mother's day
Friday night fun!
The center pieces I like for wedding...maybe a cre...
This is the same dress in cronflower blue and yell...
These are tha backs of the dresses!These are the f...
Uncle Tim's birthday.
That kid in the blue is Cole wrestling..He is real...
I made some lava cakes last weekend and I let Hunt...
Washing our car!
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
My family and friends
Blake and Becca
Ryan and Erin
Jessica and Craig
1 comment:
He is such a cutie!! I love to see your pictures!
Post a Comment