Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September photos

Me and nanners at my grandma's...she is moved out of her apartment and into a skilled nursing place....She fell today and broke her thigh bone in a spiral pattern from her titanium hip to her knee..ouchhh!! My parents are going to Hawaii tomorrow and my aunt is going to Washington so it is up to me to fill in this weekend...I have been subbing as a paraeducater (aide) a ton and I am super tired!! Today Cole's teacher begged me to be room mom...so I guess I will do it..I never like to be in charge of anything but..It is my turn I guess.....Also I plan on chaperoning Alexis' first dance at jr.high...I need to know what goes on at these things...Cole is doing cross counrty 2 a week and Alexis has youth group at church and hip dance class on fridays!! Ahh hectic schedules..They are both on student council this year...Hunter is really enjoying kindergarten and loves feeling all grown up..He has even gone to a friends house for two hours and then had a friend over twice...Dave is working hard and if you can believe it, it has been a crazier schedule than mine..Luckily we are all together on the weekends!! I am watching my parents dogs for two weeks..Please pray it goes well..Last time I watched them overnight, they ran away and I was up half the night looking for them!So, I apologize for not updating more...
We gave Thomas a bath..I will post pics of that too..It is very funny...He just loves relaxing on the floor..
Hunter finger painting..
The kids dance fighting !! haha ...weekends are fun at our house.
Valarie's 13 birthday party.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It looks like you guys are having a good time even though you are super busy! Savannah is sure getting big!~