Friday, October 3, 2008

first week of October

So I have had some medical stuff going on..they found out that I have something wrong with my thyroid , I am anemic, I have a bladder infection and a throat infection!! I am glad to finally have an answer...I have been SOOOOOOO TIRED for the last 3 weeks..Anyway I am on antibiotica and a thyroid medication...My Dr. Is running more test to find out why I am so anemic...Here are Hunter and Cole at the Lab with me getting more blood work..arrr

Cole running at the county finals of cross counrty!!
GO Cole GO!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay for finding out! Maybe you will start to feel better soon. See, you don't have anything permanent wrong. It turned out!

♥ Craig & Jessica ♥ said...

I am SO glad they found out what was wrong! That is a LOT! I hope you feel better soon!