Alexis has strep throat and a vomitting virus. Cole just a vomitting virus and Hunter a bad cold with a cough and the stomache bug. We were supposed to do baking today. I guess we will try tomorrow if everyone is feeling better. It was a BAD night with vomitting by different kids every hour. They looked so pitiful I had to take their picture. Alexis and Cole both have fevers. They were not very happy about their picture being taken. I can't even give Lex her antibiotic until the vomitting stops. I hope it is soon. She just tried eating a tortilla and drank a juice box. If all goes well I will give her antibiotic soon. Pray for us please.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
SICK KIDS
Alexis has strep throat and a vomitting virus. Cole just a vomitting virus and Hunter a bad cold with a cough and the stomache bug. We were supposed to do baking today. I guess we will try tomorrow if everyone is feeling better. It was a BAD night with vomitting by different kids every hour. They looked so pitiful I had to take their picture. Alexis and Cole both have fevers. They were not very happy about their picture being taken. I can't even give Lex her antibiotic until the vomitting stops. I hope it is soon. She just tried eating a tortilla and drank a juice box. If all goes well I will give her antibiotic soon. Pray for us please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is no fun being sick...especially at Christmas time!!!! I hope the chickens are feeling better! We love you!
Post a Comment