Wednesday, November 14, 2007

soooo

Well not much has happened lately..pretty much the same old stuff but I did pack the kids for Mexico!! Yeah, We are not leaving for another 4 weeks but I felt I needed to pack and take inventory to see what the kids need... Since it is going to be hot there it was easy to just pack their summer clothes..Anyway I only need to get a few things...Teri got a new car..pretty cool..it is a chrysler pacifica...Also Dave is in Santa Cruz again for the second week and he will only be home saturday night and leave again Monday Morning......so sad but at least he is working!!! Next week he will have two days off for Thanksgiving and the friday after! Today I have off because I am going to have conferences with the kids' teachers and get their report cards! I hope they are doing well...I know they do ALL their homework all the time and do pretty well on their tests so I am sure they are doing fine...(by the way becca, lex got an A on that math test we watched her take!!)Still I always get a little nervous when it is conference time...I am sure I will be super nervous next year when my littlest man enters school..He sure is a handful...Not much more to say...I hope all of you are having a marvelous day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow on Teri's new car. Woo hoo. I think it's so funny you are packing already. Excited much?? Love you!