
Alexis yesterday @ opening day of softball!
Cole, Nate and Hunter trying to be cool and stay warm!...It was freezing yesterday and raining! We had to get there @ 7:00 a.m. I went home once to get dry clothes for Hunter and I...That's when we picked up Nate...He was home playing video games and wanted to come wit us.
This bottom pick was of the parade they had..You can't even see Lex but that is her team and her banner....Go Mad Batters! They lost yesterday 17 to 7..Oh well it was alot og the girls first year..While ALexis was playing second base she caught a ball and threw it to first! WOO HOO..go Lex! haha
1 comment:
I love the pics. It was nice of you to bring Nate along. He is looking more and more like Teri! How are all the plans for Dave's birthday coming along?
Post a Comment