
Cole and Dave's brother Nate On Easter.. Hunter was showing daddy how many eggs he got.

Me smiling like a cheese ball.. Alexis and cousin Valarie trying to look so grown up...haha...pre-teens are crazy..

These are all the grankids and great grandkids that were there that day..Owen (14) Colton (17) Dave (29) Nick (almost 21 on april 2) Timmy (24) Valarie (12) Alexis (10) Hunter (4) Cole (8) Nate...I mean Jesse ...He is going by that now (12) And we were missing Blake(27)..Michael Brian (25),Matt (20)Marissa (18), Austin(2) and sweet baby Cara..(5 weeks)We will photo shop them in later.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big everyone is getting!! Your kids are just beautiful! I have to say, Cole is a cutie, but I'm not so sure about the longer hair yet. I 'm just not used to it yet, I think. I would have loved to see Lexi in her dress. Maybe next year. I can't wait to see you all this summer!
Post a Comment