This is my favorite hoilday drink. It only comes out during the holiday season. It usually only comes in a 2 litter. My wonderful husband found it and bought it for me in a personal size. He is so fabulous. My sister works at pepsi. She agrees that it should be an all year round drink. She just got at promotion. Maybe she can tell the pepsi president to make this all year! HA HA HE hE. I am in a silly mood.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
This is my favorite hoilday drink. It only comes out during the holiday season. It usually only comes in a 2 litter. My wonderful husband found it and bought it for me in a personal size. He is so fabulous. My sister works at pepsi. She agrees that it should be an all year round drink. She just got at promotion. Maybe she can tell the pepsi president to make this all year! HA HA HE hE. I am in a silly mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YUM! I love it too!
I was totally going to comment how Jess loves this drink! I love that we think alike :)
Post a Comment